Today I want to share with you the make up I’ve been living in this Summer. To be honest with you, on most days I don’t even wear make up because it’s HELLA hot and I don’t want to be bothered althought sometimes is nice to wear something that makes you feel pretty and put together but not overdone so I tent to rely to this look whenever I feel like that.
It’s a super glowy/bronzy skin with bronzy eyes and glossy peachy lips. The make up it’s totally smudgeproof but still fresh and not cakey whatsoever.
- Primer: Dr.Brandt Pores No More , This primer is the BOMB. It makes my foundation last longer, it keeps me mat for hours (never happened before) and my pores disappear.
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte , this is my ALL TIME favourite foundation. It’s lightweight, medium coverage, satin finish and it’s long lasting. Every time I wear it I stare at my skin because it looks so perfect yet natural. I blend it on my face with a Flat Kabuki (Zoeva 104) brush for a flawless finish. I wear the shade Natural Rose which is a perfect match for me.
- Concealers: Maybelline Eye Eraser , it’s a cult favourite, I like it but it’s not the best in my opinion and I really don’t get it why people are obsessed with it. It’s good but I think there are things that are way better. I use it mainly on my dark circles My shade is Light. The other concealer is the Kiko Full Coverage, which is super thick and dry, it will look terrible on the undereye but it’s gorgeous on pimples: it covers them and stays in place all day. My shade is 03 Medium.
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker , LOVE IT! As you can see I hit pan on mine, that says something it legit does what it says and it’s not heavy or powdery. My shade is 20 Nude Beige.
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil , I first like to apply it as a contour in the hollows of my cheeks, on the jawline and on my temples with a small contour brush (Real Techniques Contour Brush) and then with a tulip shape brush (Real Techniques Blush Brush) I like to blend it where the sun would naturally hit me, so top of the forehead, nose (I LOVEEEE BRONZER THERE!! It makes you look like you just spent the day in the sun and it’s so cute) and down my neck.
- Blusher: Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Blush , such a pretty blush shade, it’s a peachy-pink with gold reflex and it’s so pigmented and so affordable that you can’t go wrong. The colour I’m using is Pearlescent Pink. I like to put it on my cheeks and again the tiny bit on nose and chin because it makes you look like you are naturally tan after a day at the beach.
- Highlighter: Dior Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer , this is the new addiction to my highlighter collection and it’s so stunning I can’t breathe it melts with your skin and makes you look like you glow from the inside. For this look I put everywhere: (LOL) top of the cheekbones, forehead, bridge of the nose, cupid’s bow, browbone and inner corner of the eyes. I use shade 001. #PurePerfection
- Brows: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara , I recently got the brow pomade and I’m testing it out, so far I really like it: it’s easier to use than what I thought because it’s not really intense. I just use it to fill in the gaps I have in the brows. The best way to apply is with an angled brush (Zoeva 322) and use a spooly to blend it in. Then to set it I love to use the fibre mascara. It sets them and it contains tiny fibers that makes them super thick, bushy and really natural. Shades are Brunette (NYX) and Medium Brown (Maybelline)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion I have extremely oily eyelids so if I wear eyeshadow I HAVE TO wear primer no matter what. I prefer the Nars one but since I run out of it and I have this one, that still works nicely, I decided to use it up before I repurchase the other one.
- Eyeshadow: I started with the H&M Colour Essence Eye Cream , I used this as an added base, it’s a gorgeous slightly shiny light brown; It’s called Champers. This is a hidden gem in my opinion, it’s a soft cream that gives the nicest colour to your lids, I use it all the times as a base and on itsown. In this case I use it as a base underneath the Smashbox Full Exposure Eyeshadow Palette, I blended the second shade on the top row (it’s called S2 but it’s a glittery bronze gold) all over the lid, in the crease and on the lower lashline with a fluffy brush (Zoeva 228) and then I used the shade next to it, a glittery champagne (called S3) on the centre of the lid, to brighten the whole look up. (I used tape on the sides of my eyes before putting the shadows on to make it nice and sharp)
- Eyeliner: Sephora Kohl and Liner , I used this to tight line, which means to line the upper inner rhyme of my eyes, to intensify the lashline and make you lashes look fuller and thicker. My shade is Keep Black.
- Mascara: Essence Volume and Stylist Mascara , I recently got it and this was my first time trying it (click here to see what else I bought that day), I applied a lot of it on my top lashes and a tiny bit on the bottom ones. So far I really like it, it’s volumizing and very black, I’ll keep you updated.
- Lipstick: MAC Lipstick in Kinda Sexy , I got this colour in a limited edition packaging this past Christmas (The colour is permanent though) and I wasn’t really sure about it but honestly I’ve been using it a lot lately. It’s a matt peachy nude and these shades never suit me but I’m in love with this one. MAC’s Lipsticks are my favourites: they are soooo good.
- Lipgloss: Benefit CORALista Ultra Plush Lipgloss , since I wasn’t feeling the matt lips I decided to top them off with this peachy golden lip gloss. It smells divine, is not sticky and it doesn’t smear.
To set everything in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts. If you recreate this look don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the #MakeupMonday. Please subscribe to my social medias and to the newsletter: all the links are in the side bar.