Whether you want it or not BACK TO SCHOOL season is upon us and even if I’m not going back to school, I tought it could be fun to do a #MakeupMonday for those of you who do, and what better look to take inspiration from than Betty Cooper‘s?
As you may or may not know I’m OBSESSED with Riverdale so today I took inspiration from Betty’s make up (I also did Veronica’s a few weeks ago) to create a look that is perfect for back to school/work, it’s super quick, natural and I used ALL DRUGSTORE products.
It took me less than TEN MINUTES to do this look, it’s so easy, but you will feel nice and put together all day.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte (Shade: Natural Rose)
- Concealer: NYX HD Studio Concealer (Shade: Nude Beige)
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker (Shade: Nude Beige)
- Bronzer: Wet ‘n’ Wild Contouring Palette: (Shade: Dulce De Leche), I used the contour shade so warm up my complexion.
- Blush: Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Blush (Shade: Perlescent Pink)
- Highlighter: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips (Shade: Natural Nude), I used it to give my face some youthful glow.
- Brows: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade (shade: Brunette) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown), I softly filled my brows in without changing the shape of them.
- Primer: I used the same NYX concealer that I used on my face to prime my eyes and I lasted really well (I’m actually super surprised since I have really oily eyelids), but I did set it with the light shade from the contour palette.
- Eyeshadow: Essence All About Bronze Eyeshadow palette, I used this palette in my last #MakeupMonday and I remembered how much I used to love it, it’s so pigmented and buttery, the shade I’ve used today it’s my favourite, it’s the first one in the palette and I’ve applied it all over my lids, in the inner corner and on the brow bone. Then I used the contour shade from the Wet ‘n’ Wild Palette in the crease to shape it and under the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eyepencil (Shade: Hot Chocolate), This pencil is really easy to blend but once it sets, it NOT GOING TO move. The shade is a dark brown that I used to line my upper lashline, without being really precise, and then I smudged it with a pencil brush, to create a soft definition on the eyes.
- Mascara: Essence Volume Stylist Lash Extension
- Lip Liner: NYX Slim Lip Liner in Nude Pink
- Lipstick: Max Factor Colour Intensifying Lip Balm in Refined Rose
Do you guys love Riverdale? Who is your favourite character? I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts. If you recreate this look don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the #MakeupMonday. Please subscribe to my social medias: I am on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.