I don’t even know where to start, Blushy Darling got nominated for the Awesome Blogger Award!! I can even begin to tell you how happy that makes me!
I’m not going to lie, I love this kind of posts because they are easier to write and they don’t require me thinking too much and since I’m still hangover from Stranger Things, you know, not having to use my brain helps a lot! If you follow me on Instagram and Twitter you know how DEEPLY OBSESSED I HAVE BEEN WITH THE SHOW…
But let’s just not go there because if I start talking about it I. WON’T. STOP. (FYI: I’m not going to be mad if we can start a conversation in the comments, cause OMG THAT FINALE! Mimi, please, shout up!)
Rules For This Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated!
- What song are you playing on repeat these days?
Taylor Swift’s new songs are my jam at the moment! I just listened to new one, SO GOOD!
- Do you have any family or personal traditions you partake in during the holiday months?
- If you could go back in time and experience any decade from the 1900s, which one would you visit and why?
The 20’s I love the fashion and The Great Gatsby. Also, it would be so much fun to see the first specks of technology coming out.
- When did you start your blog and why?
Blushy Darling launched on the 28th of July, because I love beauty and this is the best way I found to express myself.
- Do you have any goals that you’ve set for your blog?
I want it to become my full time job, I genuinly love what I do and the whole blogging community.
- If you had to describe the decorative style of your home/personal space in three words, what would they be?
White, Girly, Simple.
- Who is your celebrity crush?
Cole Sprouse! I mean:
- What is/was your favorite subject in school and why?
English, I like literature, I studied literature at university.
- Would you rather spend a week long vacation at the beach or in the mountains?
Mountains, I’m not a heat kind of girl.
- What is the last book that you read? Describe it briefly.
I just re finished the Twilight Saga, everytime is this time of the year I read it again. It like a comfort blanket for me!
- Do you have any pets?
Yes, I have two dogs! Billo and Marley
- What’s your favourite book right now?
I haven’t been reading for the last few weeks but last books I really loved were the Hush Hush saga by Becca Fitzpatrick.
- Do you have a Crush?
My puppies (serously: how cute are them?!?)
- Who’s your favourite Singer/Band?
Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga and Ed Sheeran. But Tay is my all time favourite.
- What’s the most embarrasing thing that’s ever happened to you?
Having a white dress at school and starting my period! Not fun, people, not fun!
- What’s your favourite Drink/ Beverage?
- What’s your favourite Food?
- Who’s your favourite YouTuber?
Jackie Wyres and Kalyn Nicholson
- If you could go on holiday anywhere, where would you go?
- Sushi or Fish and Chips/Fries?
- What’s your favourite song?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- What’s your favourite kind of chocolate?
- Who’s your favourite Disney Villan?
- Which Hogwarts House are you in?
- Sunrises or Sunsets? Why?
- Do you believe in magic?
- Are you in love?
- What’s your favourite flower?
- Instagram or Twitter? Why?
- Tina: Betina Marlen
- Jamie: Don’t Give A Jam
- Emily: Emily Burns MUA
- Tigritsa: Tigritsa Beauty
- Em: Kinda Puffy
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on