Clicca qui per leggere il post in italiano
Today’s post it’s going to be the Christmas TAG! My darling friend Ingrid from IngridMadisonAve nominated me, so a special thank you goes to her, she’s so sweet, please show her some love.
As you might know I’m a bit of a elf when it comes to Christmas, I just love it, I feel a pure sense of happiness when I look at my tree, even without presents underneath.
So obviously I had do this TAG asap! I hope you all will like it!
What’s your favourite thing about the holidays?
- Thank the person that nominated you with a link to their blog
- Add the picture in your blog
- Copy these rules into your post
- Add a link to this original post, (littlediyprojects.wordpress.com/thechristmastag)
- Answer the 10 questions (you can add extra Christmas-related questions if you want)
- Tag at least 3 other bloggers with links to their blogs
- Have fun!
- What’s your favourite thing about Christmas?
I love the atmosphere in the streets, the lights, the frenzy and the happiness that you can see on people face.
- What’s your favourite Christmas memory?
My dad and I loved to make the tree, it was one of our special moments together: one year we went to a really big store and bought A LOT of decorations and a HUGE tree, he said: Do you think this is the biggest one we can fit in our house? It was almost 9ft tall! Best day ever!
- Are there special traditions your family has for Christmas?
Christmas Eve is a huge cleaning, organising and cooking day, in the morning we go to the farmer’s market to buy all the food. That’s the only one I can think of.
- What’s your Christmas wish? (Can be personal or general)
To have a fun and happy day, this year we might not have a lot of presents, it was a rough year, but I’m still looking forward to spend time with my family and friends, no matter what.
A more general one that I’ll always have is TO HAVE A WHITE CHRISTMAS! But it never snows in Rome.
- What’s your favourite Christmas dish?
We change the menu every year but a staple are salmon blinis! Love them
- What’s your favourite Christmas decoration?
My Cinderella’s ones! So sparkly and I love fairytails!
- What’s your favourite Christmas song?
In no particular order: Winter Wonderland (Bublé), Last Christmas (Wham), Cold December Night (Bublé), Holly Jolly Christmas (Bublé) and Let It Snow (Bublé).
- Where do you usually celebrate Christmas?
At my house in Rome.
- What does the ‘Christmas Spirit’ mean to you?
That sense of coziness that makes families want to spend time together more than usual.
- Who out of anybody in the world would you want to spend your Christmas with?
My dad, cause he’s not here anymore.
Can’t wait to read your answers!!!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on