Clicca qui per leggere il post in italiano
A few weeks ago the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show aired on TV and like almost everybody I was dying over how beautiful the Angels looked.
Their looks are always super glowy, fresh and overall gorgeous so I thought for today’s post I could get some inspo from them and create an ALL DRUGSTORE #MakeupMonday cause I haven’t done one in awhile.
This look is not particularly festive but I thought that since it enhance your natural beauty you can totally rock it at a Christmas event and feel glowy and pretty even without the classic red lips!
I definitely got inspiration from all the angels but mostly from my favourite: Sara Sampaio, who is your favourite angel?
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: Maybelline Master Camo Concealer Kit in Light
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker in Nude Beige
- Bronzer: Wet ‘n’ Wild Contouring Palette in Dulce De Leche
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Highlighter: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Natural Nude
- Brows: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade (shade: Brunette) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Maybelline Master Camo Concealer Kit in Light
- Eyeshadow: I started with the contour shade from the Wet ‘n’ Wild Contouring Palette in the crease as transition shade, then I moved to the Essence All About Bronze Palette and I put the rosey champagne all over the lid, the two darker browns on the outer corner and the white in the inner corner.
- Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Black, to mask the lashband and to line the upper inner rhime + Maybelline Colorshow Kohl Eyeliner in Barely Beige in the waterline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise + Eylure Volume 100 Lashes
- Lipstick: Max Factor Colour Elixir Intensifying Balm in Refined Rose
- Lipgloss: NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling or use the ashtag #MakeupMonday.
You can also find me on
*Some of the links in the post may be affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutley does not influence my choice of items to show you.*