So, in a never ending poll on instastories (thank you for partecipating, by the way) I ask you to choose between four looks from the Golden Globes and Emma Watson was the winner.
I don’t want to get political but of course this year the Golden Globes were so much more than just pretty dresses and make ups, on the other end though, I loved the looks I chose so much and I was a bit unispired this week therefore I’ve decided to do an inspired #MakeupMonday.
Every girl was so beautiful but I love Emma’s look because it was a bit challenging for me, in fact I never EVER wear orange lips and I had to RUN to my local drugstore to buy one otherwise I wouldn’t have been able to recreate this look.
I absolute love that it’s a modern take of a classic 50’s look with the more baby soft wing and orange lips instad of red.
(I am also doing a first impression of the foundation and the lipstick so let me know how you think the look)
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in Alaska (not shown) I had a sample of this, it was perfect for Emma’s look as it’s light coverage and radiant, but I don’t think I’ll buy the full size because it’s too shiney for my tastes.
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker in Nude Beige
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Too Faced Love Blush in Baby Love
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette in Pearl, I used the first, most delicate, shade.
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadow: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, As eyeshadow I used the same bronzer I put on my face and I used it in the crease to create some light dimension, but without closing the outer corner.
- Eyeliner: Urban Decay Naked Basics, I used the darkest eyeshadow called Crave to create a soft wing.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise, Just a light coat.
- Lipstick: Maybelline Colour Sensational Matte in Craving Coral, as I told you, I had to run to the drugstore to buy this and I’m so surprised I actually really really like it! I already knew I love the formula: creamy, matt, long lasting but not drying and I can’t believe I’m saying this… I also love this shade, it never happens with oranges.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling or use the ashtag #MakeupMonday.
You can also find me on
Some of the links in the post may be affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutley does not influence my choice of items to show you.