Clicca qui per leggere il post in italiano
I’m calling you for this post! I would love for you to answer these questions in the comments! Lets start a discussion shall we? I want to know you a little better and for this months I tought I could start this new series.
Last month I did the TMI Tag as my more “personal/get to know me better” but I really want to have my sisters in it too and I also want to know YOU better! So let me know in the comments:
- What’s the most expensive MAKE UP PRODUCT you own?
- Do you think it’s worth the high price?
- Would you repurchase it?
- Benefit Cheekathon Face palette (58$)
- Totally, I use it all the time and I got to try almost all of the Benefit Cheek products which is one of the things they are most known for but paying a fraction of the price.
- Too Faced Sweet Peach (49$)
- Yes, I like the shade range because you get a good mixture of mattes, shimmers, colours and neutral shades. Plus the scent is AMAZING!
- I use it everyday so yes.
- Too Faced Natural Eyes (36$)
- I like the shade selection: there are mattes and shimmers, lights and darks colours (but not super dark which I prefer) it’s small and travel friendly so since I travel a lot it’s perfect for me.
- Totally would buy it again.
- Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet Lipstick in La Sensuelle (37$)
- I almost used it up so definitely.
- Yes, but it was limited edition so I can’t.
Now it’s your turn, let us know about your most expensive purchase!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
Mimi & Sisters ♥