Today’s look is going to be a Kylie Jenner Editorial Grafic Look, I saw this photo on her instagram to promote the new Kylie Cosmetics Weather Collection and I fell in love.
It’s super edgy and dramatic, definitely something I personally won’t wear but I had so much fun playing with the colours and the shapes.
After my Halloween | Slytherin Snake #MakeupMonday I was dying to play again with green lipstick so although Kylie’s lips are more black/green than mine, I still love the final result.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Bronzer: MAC Blush in Harmony
- Blush: MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
- Highlighter: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft And Gentle
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Maybeline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Black Chrome, I used it to create the shape of the grafic liner, just followed Kylie’s photo, I outlined the shape and then filled in with a tiny brush.
- Eyeshadow: Smashbox Full Exposure Eyeshadow Palette, I used the Dark Grey (last shade in the top row) with a damp brush to go over the liner and make it more opaque and shimmery. I cleaned around it with a Q-Tip to make it sharper.
- Eyeliner: Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black to tightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Lipstick: NYX Wicked Lippie in Risquè
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the ashtag #MakeupMonday.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.