Today’s #MakeupMonday is going to be a Bronzy Smokey Eye, this post is also a collab with two of my favourite bloggers Sarah from Vintage Tea Rose (who did a super simple daytime look, so pretty may I add) and Rebecca from All Things Allatt (who did the colourful look because she’s the best with those) and mine that is somewhat in the middle. All of our looks are perfect for Spring so PLEASE, check out this ladies and show them some love, they totally deserve it!!
I used the ABH Modern Renaissance and I’m pretty sure it’s the palette I’ll be using for the rest of the Spring,.I didn’t want this look to be super warm toned, so I choose the more cool toned shades in the palette.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Dandelion Box O’Powder
- Highlighter: Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips in Natural Nude
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadow: Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette, I used Antique Bronze all over the lid and on the lower lashline, to help me blend the edges I used Buon Fresco, on the browbone I used Tempera and on the inner corner I used Vermeer. Lastly, I sweeped a tiny amount of Love Letter on top of everything to make the look pinker.
- Eyeliner: Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black to tightline + In the waterline I used a nude eyeliner from Kiko (*similar)
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lip Liner: NYX Slim Lip Liner in Nude Pink
- Lipstick: Clarins Instant Light Lip Balm Perfector in 01 Rose
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the ashtag #MakeupMonday.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.