I’m having way too much fun with these festival looks, you can check last week’s here Festival Fun Liner, but for today’s I’m particularly excited because I’ve found a cream eyeshadow that gives the wet look but without the fuss of having gloss on your lids.
I don’t want to give away any more infos, if you want a full review it’s coming this Friday, that being said I couldn’t wait any longer to use it in a #MakeupMonday so I’ve created this Wet Groungy look perfect for a Festival.
This make up is super long lasting but here’s the tea, if it bleeds and smudges a bit, which if you are in the heat of a festival, it will, it’s going to look even better, plus it’s so easy, it requires minimum products and skills: the messier the BETTER!
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Dallas Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer In the crease and on the lower lashline I used the same bronzer I used on my face, then with the Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black I lined and smudged around my eyes, very messy. Then on top of everything I added the star of the show the Essence Metal Shock in Stars & Stories.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lip Liner: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige
- Lipstick: MAC Matte Lipstick in Whirl
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the hashtag #MakeupMonday.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.