I have something to confess, I shot this look two weeks ago because it was supporse to be my Birthday Make Up Look, but although I loved it I got some new products to play with as my gift and used with them instead.
I also thought: no one will know that this wasn’t the actual look I wore so who cares? And then I realised I do. So in a bit of a rush I reshot the pictures for the look you saw last week and that save these for this one. I love this black glamour smokey eye with the holografic glitters (I used them in the Gigi Hadid Birthday Look #MakeupMonday) and I love the way this look turned out but I adore the look I ended up wearing for my birthday weekend even more.
I’m not sure where you can wear this look but I hope you’ll still enjoy it, I’ve had so much fun playing with the glitters.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Rockateur Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Hu$tla Baby
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Heat, I used Sauced in the crease as my transition, to further blend the colour in the crease I used He Devil and Cayenne which I’ve also used on the lower lashline. All over the lid I used from the Urban Decay Naked2 Palette the shade Blackout and blend it in the crease too. To do the sparkles on the inner corner I used the Moon Glitter in Holografic Gold (I used lash glue to make them stick). Lastly I put Ounce as my browbone highlighter.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to line the inner rhime.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation + Provoc 7324 False Lashes
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.