Today’s #MakeupMonday it’s a look perfect for a hot Summer night out. I did a double liner over a warm matt brown. The base it’s really glowy and long-lasting, perfect to resit in the heat and through the night!
I used the littlest amount of products and I multipurpose them so if you are travelling you can pack just a few things but still have a full face look!
I didn’t want anything too smokey, so this look it’s quite light but it will still enhance your eyes and (hopefully) your tan.
My base it’s always the same so I’m going to list my older posts where I go into more details and today I’m just going to link the products I used. (I really want to know your feedback on this, how do you like it better? Like the older posts or like today? Let me know in a comment).
- Primer: Dr.Brandt Pores No More
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte (Shade: Natural Rose)
- Concealer: Maybelline Eye Eraser (Shade: Light)
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker (Shade: Nude Beige)
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil, I put my bronzer in the classic three shape and on the top of my nose for that gorgeous sunkissed glow.
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso, This blush it’s a must-have, it’s a stunning peachy pink with the prettiest shimmer, I use it a lot in the Spring and Summer. It used to have a domed shape but mine doesn’t anymore, that’s how much I’ve used it.
- Highlighter: The Balm Mary Lou Manizer, This highlighter is brighter than the sun! I put it on the high points of my face. It is so creamy and glowy, I love it.
- Brows: Usual combo usual strong and bushy style, NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade (shade: Brunette) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Eyeshadows: For today’s shadows I actually decided to multipurpose the products I used on my face. So after priming with my Urban Decay Primer Potion, I used the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer all over the lid, in the crease and under the eye to do a quick and easy smokey eye (I used my beloved 227 brush from Zoeva, click here to read more about it). Then I put the highlighter in the inner corner and on the browbone.
- Eyeliners: First, I used the Catrice Kaviar Gauche gold cream eyeshadow to do a thick winged liner (I’ve said this in a previous post, the shadow was limited edition but this Maybelline one it’s identical) and then with the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, I did I tinier line on top. I promise you it’s easier to do than you think.
- Mascara: Essence Volume and Stylist Mascara
- Lipgloss: Fleur De Force Lip Gloss in Written In The Stars, Fleur is one of my top favourite youtuber and I got quite a few of her products but this gloss is seriously one of my favourite lip product EVER, definitely in my top 5.
As always to set everything in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts. If you recreate this look don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the #MakeupMonday. Please subscribe to my social media: I am on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.