Yesterday was my sister’s Queen nineteen birthday, I can’t believe that chubby little girl is now a grown up woman. Time really flies!
Anyway, for today’s #MakeupMonday I thought I could show you the look I did on her yesterday.
Like every year I bought her some new make up (I am the one in charge of buying her new things) so today we are using them for the first time. Let me know if you want to know our thoughts.
Queen’s everyday make up is really simple but I love to glam her up everytime I have the chance as I think she is so beautiful and suits heavier looks.
Happy Birthday my Love, you make everyday brighter! I love you to the moon and back! Thank you for always being my guinea pig whenever I want to play with make up!
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: Kiko Soft Focus Foundation (Shade: 03 Beige)
- Eye Concealer: NYX HD Studio Concealer (Shade: Nude Beige)
- Face Concealer: Kiko Full Coverage Concealer (Shade: 03 Medium)
- Bronzer: Wycon Bronzing Powder (Shade: 04 Terracotta), since her skin is very tan I’m not exagerating with it.
- Blush: Too Faced Love Flush Blush in How Deep Is Your Love? Mine is in a palette, it is the coral one in the middle, next to the pink.
- Highlighter: The Balm Mary Lou Manizer, I put it on the high points of her face.
- Brows: Catrice Eyebrow Set + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeliner: Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black, I used this liner to line her upper and lower lashline and the upper inner rhime, then I used a pencil brush to smudge it and create a smokey base and I buff it into the crease. On the waterline I used the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Corrupt.
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Palette, I used the shade Half Baked all over the lid and Smog in the outer corner, lastly I used Darkhorse to top the eyeliner.
- Mascara: Essence Lash Princess Sculpted Volume, Lots of it on the top and bottom lashes.
- Lip Liner: NYX Slim Lip Liner in Natural
- Lipstick: NYX Lip Lingerie in Bedtime Flirt
- Lipgloss: NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
As always to set everything in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts. If you recreate this look don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the #MakeupMonday. Please subscribe to my social medias: I am on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.