Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to share my Top 5 of Fall Nail Polish for 2017.
For today’s post I’m starting a new series (yet again, can you guess I love series?): if you like it every season I’m going to share with you my TOP 5 FAVOURITES for some beauty category. As always I want to know what you think and what do you want to see next!
Today I’m starting with nail polishes.
Let me know in the comments what are your favourite Fall nail polishes as I’m huge nail polish junkie so I can check them out!
- L’Oréal Color Riche A L’Huile in 556 Grenat Irreverent
- Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in 220 Rain Forest
- Revlon Colorstay Nail Polish in 140 Fall Mood
- Essie Original Nail Polish in 44 Bahama Mama
- Essie Original Nail Polish in 14 Fiji
Have you tried these products? Do you want to? I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. Please subscribe to my social media: I am on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
[All the photos in the chart are from Pinterest, I also got the inspiration for the style of the chart on Pinterest]