Guess who is excited for Fall? Ok, apart from everyone in the beauty world?! ME! And guess who in her Beauty Wishlist said that wanted the Urban Decay Naked Heat and ended up buying it FINALLY on Friday? Can you actually feel how hyper I am right now?
Today I decided to basically combine my Fall obsession with the urge to play with my new palette and I created this look for our #MakeupMonday . I’m so so so happy for how it turned out.
I’ going to create so many more looks for the Fall, just be ready, this is my favourite make up season! I’m planning looks so let me know what you want to see next and if you want a review of the palette
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte (Shade: Natural Rose)
- Concealer: Maybelline Eye Eraser (Shade: Light)
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker (Shade: Nude Beige)
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Kiko Shade Fusion Trio Blush (Shade: 01 Natural Rose), One of my favourite Fall blush
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette (Shade: Pearl), I used the middle shade called Crank It Up, love it so much! Thank you Casey Holmes, you created something wonderful.
- Brows: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade (shade: Brunette) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Lorac Behind The Scenes Primer
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Heat, I used so many shades is embarassing! What can I say, I wanted to test this baby out. I used Sauced as my transition shade, then I buited the crease with a mix of Cayenne, En Fuego and Ashes. All over the lid I use Lumbre with a wet brush and on the outer part I put Scorched. On the lower lashline I put Sauced first and then I smoked it out with Ember. Lastly I used Ounce on the browbone and inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, I did my usual wings.
- Mascara: Essence Volume and Stylist Mascara Curl & Hold
- Lipstick: MAC Lipstick in Brave, I put it on and I blended it with my finger.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts. If you recreate this look don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the #MakeupMonday. Please subscribe to my social medias: I am on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.