I’m so happy today because I got nominated fot the Liebster Award!
For everyone who doesn’t know the Liebster Award is an award that is given to bloggers by bloggers to help new blogs grow and connect with others in the blogging world. It started off with nominations of blogs with less than 2000 readers and as the award’s popularity grew the max reader’s cap has become lower and lower. And is now for blogs of 200 readers and less.
Thank you to the lovely Taylor from Entirely Taylor she has beautiful blog where she talks about DIY, Lifestyle, Fashion and she also has amazing tips for different topics. Go and check her out!
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.
- Write a 150-300 word post on your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Answer your questions and provide 10 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have less than 200 followers and ask them your own questions. (Don’t forget to inform the people/blogs you nominated about it.)
- List these rules in your post.
My Favourite Blog Right Now // SUPERNOVABEAUTY
I think my favourite blog right now is definitely SUPERNOVABEAUTY. She blogs about beauty and skincare, she’s really kind and I’m obsessed with her reviews.
She just finished a MONTH of review, which is so impressive, but I love that each of them was super informative and her pictures are amazing. She chose products I was really interested to learn about such as new releases or hyped up products.
I love that she says everything you need to know about a product and that she includes a loooot of photos to show every single detail.
Not to mention she is beautiful and the sweetest girl, we got along really well because she has oily skin, like myself, so I felt I could trust her, we chatted a little bit and she was super nice.
Basically what I’m trying to say is, she is amazing and you should totally check her out, I promise you won’t regret it at all. I also appreciate the fact that she posts a lot of articles so you are going to be entertained for hours.
Taylor’s Questions Answered:
- What inspires you or drove you to start blogging?
I always loved beauty and I tried working with make up in different ways through my whole life: I worked as make up artist, in retails, I even tried youtube a few years ago, nothing fitted me perfectly, but when the idea of a blog came into my mind I felt like every piece was coming together: I felt like that was my space to express myself and every side of my passion for beauty. Nothing is more me than my blog and every post I did so far is a reflexion of my passion.
- If you were on a deserted island what 3 things would you take with you?
My sister, my sunglasses and a cocktail!
- What is one little thing in life that makes you smile and why? (not a person, let’s see your creativity)
When I can do something I thought I couldn’t do. And pizza, pizza always makes me smile.
- If you could give one tip to an up coming blogger what would it be?
Dream big and work hard.
- Look back, What would you tell or warn your 16-year-old self about?
Stop thinking you are worthless and stand for yourself, no one else will. You don’t have to stay in the background to let little flames shine, you are a sun, so shine because you deserve it.
- Where do you see yourself and your blog 5 years from now?
I have so many plans about my blog you’ll have to wait and see! I’m not going to share all of them now but I’ll tell you the main: finally moving in London and having a blogging career.
Ten Random Facts About Me:
- When I was a child I was obsessed with Carnival because it was the only occasion my mum would put lipstick on me (Halloween was not that popular in Italy back then, so Carnival was our occasion to dress up).
- My favourite animals are Flamingo because they are as elegant as swans but they are pink and pink is the best colour in the world!
- I rather cry for a truth than be happy for a lie, and in more than one occasion I wish people were just honest with me.
- I have to sleep with earplugs and eye mask everynight otherwise I won’t sleep.
- When I was a child sometimes my parents allowed me to stay up past bed time and my dad and I used to watch 007 movies.
- I’m obsessed with Fallen Angels stories.
- If I don’t want to do something, there’s no way I’ll do it.
- I can become really mean if I’m around a bad smell, I don’t know why, but if someone or something smells bad I go bananas!
- I have a true obsession with Beauty and the Beast, I love that tale in every way, shape or form.
- I want to marry someone that makes me feel like the first coffee in the morning does.
Darlings I Nominate:
- Zora : The Girl In Green Scarf
- Sarah: Vintage Tea Rose
- Pamela: Giraffe View
- Shannon: Kittyp0p
- Joy: Joy The Witch
- Nele: Navigatio
- Rebecca: All Things Allat
- Charlotte: Charlotte Alice
- Smiling Dreamer: Smiling Dreamer
My Question For Them:
- What is your favourite song?
- What is your main goal for this year?
- Is there a character in a book that perfectly describes you?
- What’s your all time favourite lip product?
- What’s your favourite quote?
- When you are eating a meal do you eat your favourite thing first or last?