Another Monday, another make up look for Fall. Last week I went really glam with my Falling in Autumn look but for today’s one I wanted to show you how my face looks on most days during this season.
So I chose to do soft eyes with a tiny wing and mauvey lips (I used one of my Fall Top 5 // Lipstick) I really wanted to be honest with you and this is actually the look I wear on most days when I don’t want to wear a classic dark lipstick (I’m going to show you that look next week so stay tuned).
Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram, if you like puppies and make up you don’t want o miss my stories there and Twitter for daily updates, random quote and motivation: I’d love to see you there as well.
- Primer: Dr.Brandt Pores No More
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte (Shade: Natural Rose)
- Concealer: Maybelline Eye Eraser (Shade: Light)
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker (Shade: Nude Beige)
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush (Shade: Berry Amore)
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette (Shade: Pearl), I used the middle shade called Crank It Up mixed with the first one Blow A Fuse, I also put them in the inner corner of my eyes.
- Brows: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade (shade: Brunette) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Heat, I used Ounce on the lid and the browbone, Sauced mixed with Low Blow in the crease and Ember on the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, I did my usual wings.
- Mascara: Essence Volume Stylist Lash Extension
- Lipstick: MAC Lustre Lipstick in Syrup, it looks bad, I know. I’m getting a new one ASAP.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts. If you recreate this look don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the #MakeupMonday. Please subscribe to my social medias: I am on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.