Clicca qui per leggere il post in italiano
I have so many ideas for Fall #MakeupMondays but I’m afraid you are getting sick of them, so I’m going to do just one more and then I’ll start with Halloween ones, I’m so excited! I have so many ideas, you don’t even know.
Anyway, today I really wanted to share with you this look which, as always, is supe easy, with matt eyes (I love all matt eyes) and THREE different lip options: nude-ish, purple and burgundy. All the lip options are quite dark that’s why I pared them with a more simple eye look.
To be honest with you I’ve been wearing the burgundy lipstick a lot (I literally have been wearing this look or my Everyday Fall Look), it’s so comfortable and long lasting, but this look is quite versatile so you really wearing it with whatever lipstick your heart desires!
*Disclaimer: I’m sorry if the quality of the photos is kind of low, but I’m having some issues with my camera, so in the next few posts they are not going to be the best, thank you.*
- Primer: Dr.Brandt Pores No More
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte (Shade: Natural Rose)
- Concealer: Maybelline Eye Eraser (Shade: Light)
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker (Shade: Nude Beige)
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (Mine is a palette, that was limited edition)
- Blush: Benefit Dallas Box O’Powder, I didn’t want anything that might clash with the lips so I chose a neautral colour.
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette (Shade: Pearl), I used the middle shade called Crank It Up
- Brows: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade (shade: Brunette) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Basics, I used WOS all over the lid, Naked 2 in the crease to create a soft definition, Faint in the outer corner for some depth and on the lower lashline, Crave to softly line the eyes and lastly, I highlighted the inner corner and browbone with Venus.
- Eyeliner: Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black, I used it to thigh line.
- Mascara: Essence Volume Stylist Lash Extension
- Nude Lips: NYX Professional Makeup Slim Lip Pencil in Nude Beige + MAC Matte Lipstick in Whirl (Option 1).
- Burgundy Lips: Sephora Lip Liner To Go in Deep Brown + Maybelline Color Sensational Matte in Divine Wine (Option 2)
- Purple Lips: Wet ‘n’ Wild MegaLast Lip Colour in Sugar Plum Fairy (Option 3)
Which lip colour is your favourite?
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts. If you recreate this look don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the #MakeupMonday. Please subscribe to my social medias: I am on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.