Today I’m back with a new look, well actually you kinda saw this look coming last week, in fact it was one of my looks in Urban Decay Naked Heat Review the only one I haven’t done a #MakeupMonday on.
So I thought I had to fix it and dedicate a post to it because I loved this look using my favourite shadows from the palette and a halo shape which I really like on my eye shape.
This look is darker and smokeier than my usual looks but I really like it for maybe a night out or if you are just feeling a dark eye!
- Primer: Dr.Brandt Pores No More
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte (Shade: Natural Rose)
- Concealer: Maybelline Eye Eraser (Shade: Light)
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker (Shade: Nude Beige)
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (Mine is a palette, that was limited edition)
- Blush: Rockateur Box o’ Powder Blush, I adore this colour, so pretty!
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette (Shade: Pearl), Firstly, I used the middle shade called Crank It Up then I used the third one called Turn It On on the outer part of my cheek bones because it’s too glittery and if I put it all over it can enhance my pores.
- Brows: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade (shade: Brunette) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Heat, I used Chaser all over the lid to set the primer and creat an even base, Sauced as my transition shade in my crease, then I used En Fuego and Cayenne to darken it up. To do the halo I started with my favourite shade, Ember, on the inner and outer corner then I used Scorched with a wet brush in the middle of the eye. As always I highlighted with Ounce in the teardoct and browbone. I used Ember on my lower lashline as well.
- Eyeliner: Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black, I used it to line the upper and lower inner rhime of my eyes and then I smudged it with a pencil brush.
- Mascara: Essence Volume Stylist Lash Extension
- Lipstick: MAC Lustre Lipstick in Patisserie, I got it this Summer so it’s kind of melted, it’s ugly but it works.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts. If you recreate this look don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the #MakeupMonday. Please subscribe to my social medias: I am on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.