Blushy Darling was nominated for another award! I’m so happy right now! Today we are talking about the Mystery Blogger Award!
You guys are the best I’m so grateful for EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. of you, never I ever thought blogging would bring me so much joy and fulfillment but it does, everytime one of my post recives a like/comment/follow my heart flies a little.
Okoto Enigma created this awesome award, it’s a great way of finding out about new blogs and interacting with them.
Rules for this award:
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- Post the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog too.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people for the same award.
- Notify the nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird/funny question.
- Provide links to your 5 best posts.
I’m going to double this tag so I can answer to both girls questions.
#1 If I could I wish to move into an Ed Sheeran song.
#2 If a movie has Meryl Streep in it I guarantee I’ll watch it.
#3 I’m convinced I was an Interior Designer in a past life.
#4 I have trypophobia which is the fear of holes. You can google it to see what the deal is but I’m not afraid of the holes, like if I see them I scream, but very close and deep holes / strips make me shiver and nauseous. I won’t post a picture but bubbles, hives and some flowers are some of the things that bother me.
#5 My dream is to go to dinner with Dante, the poet.
#6 People often tell me I look like Aria Montgomery from Pretty Little Liars, I don’t really see the resemblance but since she’s my favourite character from the show I’ll take it. I mean I love her!
Questions From Emily
- If you could have any makeup artist/influencer do your makeup, who would it be? Why?
Either Hung Vanngo because he is my favourite make up artist and I love that he enhance natural beauty or the Pixiwoos, because they can make lots of make up looks so natural and chic!
- Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Sephora, we don’t have Ulta in Italy.
- What advice would you give to your younger self?
I think I’ve said this in the past: stop thinking you are worthless and stand for yourself, no one else will.
- If you could be any fictional character for a day, who would it be? Why?
Mimi Force from the Vampires of New York saga by Melissa De La Cruz. Because she is strong, fierce, powerful and not afrid to be who she is. I love that whatever she feels she feels it with her whole soul. (I know this saga may not be so well know, seriously check it out is so good, but I’ve thought about this question a lot and she is the only one that really stood out to me).
- If you could be any food, what would it be?
Questions From Mary Ann
- What is your biggest beauty blunder?
I don’t wash my brushes often enough… If you are talking straight make up I curl my lashes with mascara on because I think they look better. I’m very careful though.
- What did you want to be when you were a kid? Did it happen?
A fashion designer.. I was a weird kid, no it didn’t happen, I fell for make up!
- What is your absolute favorite beauty brand?
Nars and Urban Decay.
- What’s your normal skincare routine?
Cleanse, moisturize, eye cream and lip balm. I tried to keep it simple because I have acne and I don’t want to make it worst using a ton of different products.
- If your skin could talk to you, what would it say?
The reason why I keep getting random spots, seriously skin, can we have a talk so we can help each other?!
- Zora : The Girl In Green Scarf
- Jenny: Mom Insane Fit
- Olivia: Olivia Charlotte
- Sarah: Vintage Tea Rose
- Rebecca: All Things Allat
- Meli: Everything Meli
- Joy: Joy The Witch
- Amelia: Amelia In Hull
- Emma: The Emma Edit
- Shannon: kittyp0p
- Tina: Betina Marlen
- Jamie: Don’t Give A Jam
- What’s your favourite TV Show?
- Are you more of an early bird or a night owl?
- What do you do to relax?
- What super power you wish you had?
- What’s your favourite perfume?
Link To My Best Posts