I’m back today with another Halloween look, this time I’m doing Jessica Rabbit. I grew up watching “Who Framed Roger Rabbit” (in fact I’m watching it right now!) and I’ve always loved Jessica, she’s stunning!
So since my hair is so red right now I thought I could do an inspired Halloween #MakeupMonday for her look, well, actually YOU helped me decided between her and Cheryl Blossom, I ran a poll (I’m loving them) on Twitter and Instagram.
I was going to buy a few products for this but I decided not to and keep with my philosophy of using things I already have and I ended up just getting the purple liner and the falsies, all for less then 10€.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte (Shade: Natural Rose)
- Concealer: Maybelline Eye Eraser (Shade: Light)
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker (Shade: Nude Beige)
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer (Mine is a palette, that was limited edition)
- Blush: Benefit Dandelion Box O’Powder
- Highlighter: Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder in Nude Glow 001
- Brows: I wanted them a bit redder so I used He Devil from the Urban Decay Naked Heat
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadows: First, I used the Urban Decay Naked3, I started with Strange all over the lid and Limit as transition shade, then I used the NYX Slide On Pencil in Pretty Violet to create a line to make fake crease higher than my natural one, and then I used MAC Eyeshadow in Parfait Amour to help me blend it and set it. Lastly, to darken it up I used Ashes from the Naked Heat.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, to draw I tiny line mainly to conceal the lash band + Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black, I used it to thigh line.
- Mascara: I finally got the L’Oreal Lash Paradise so I applied two coats of that but to get Jessica’s flirty lashes I used the Eylure Volume 100 Lashes.
- Lipliner: Sephora Lip Liner To Go in Deep Ruby to outline them.
- Lipstick: Rimmel Provocalips Lip Colour in Kiss Me You Fool, to get Jessica’s sexy pout I used this Rimmel double lipstick because is super long lasting while remaining glossy, it was the perfect product.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray
Related: Halloween | Slytherin Snake
Read my last post: Fall TAG
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts. If you recreate this look don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the #MakeupMonday. Please subscribe to my social media: I am on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook.
Some of the links in the post may be affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.