I’m trying to space up the Awards post but there are just so many, luckly you seam to like them and thank you for all the love that I got on the Mystery Blogger Award for sharing some personal facts about me, it warms my heart to see that you like when I open up!
Anyway, soppy caption over, today we are doing the Blogger Recognition Award it makes so happy here we are again that you enjoy Blushy Darling so much to give me these awards!
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for taking time to read it! Special thanks to my two lovely friends Mademoiselle O’Lantern and Saradiz for nominating me! They are two amazing bloggers so please check them out, you’ll love their content.
RULES FOR THIS AWARD:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 5 other bloggers you want to give this award to and comment on each blog to let them now with a link to your award post.
HOW MY BLOG STARTED:
I’ve always loved beauty and make up, so throught the years I always looked for the best way to express this love and make it my job: I tried retails, I worked as freelance make up artist, I even had a youtube channel for a while but nothing was quite right! This blog on the other hand fits me like a glove. The idea hitted like a train and the more a I thought about it the more my my ideas were floating. It took me about a month to project everything the way I wanted it and when I launched it I knew it was my future calling.
ADVICES FOR NEW BLOGGERS:
- Plan everything in advance so you know what you have to do everyday.
- Be kind and always answer to your comments: thank everyone who supports you.
- Stay consistent, so your readers know when to come back.
- Meli: Everything Meli
- Ingrid: Ingrid Madison Eve
- Tama: Tama’s Glasses
- Nele: The Navigatio
- Megala: Megala’s Kitchen
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on