Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m becoming an Halloween Devil.
Third and last episode of #Halloweek (I’m going to post the best LAST MINUTE COSTUME IDEA ON MONDAY but it’s not going to be part of #Halloweek) and for today’s look I’m channelling my inner bi**h and I become the DEVIL!
I wanted this look to be super GLAM and SEXY because this is how I imagine a tempting devil so bring in the sultry smokey eyes and the fiery red lips. I absolutely love the way it turned out!
For the accessory, I got the horns and the pitchfork at the dollar store, so super inexpensive, a red dress and black booties completed the look.
- Primer: Dr.Brandt Pores No More
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte (Shade: Natural Rose)
- Concealer: Maybelline Eye Eraser (Shade: Light)
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker (Shade: Nude Beige)
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette (Shade: Pearl) All three shades, my devil had to shine in the dark!
- Brows: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade (shade: Brunette) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Heat, I used Chaser as my transition shade in the crease, then also in the crease I used He Devil (how appropriate eh!?), Cayenne, En Fuego and Ashes, every time going with a smaller brush to create a nice gradient. I also used He Devil to smoke out the lower lash line. Then I took the Black from the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette and I put it all over the lid and underneath the eyes, and I kept smoking it out. Lastly, I went back to the Naked Heat and I used Ounce on the browbone and Scorched on the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Black, to line the upper lashline, mainly to conceal the lash band and to darken up the area closer to my lashes + Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black, to tightline. In the waterline, I used the Sephora Lip Liner To Go in Deep Ruby (Be careful with putting lip products on the eyes, the can give you some trouble, I was fine though).
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise I applied two coats on the upper and lower lashes, then I used the Eylure Volume 100 Lashes.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
Other Halloween Looks:
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling or use the hashtag #Halloweek.
You can also find me on
Some of the links in the post may be affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.