Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m going to show you the best Halloween Last Minute: Dead Me.
We are at the end of Halloween month: to be honest I had a blast creating all the make up looks and #Halloweek.
Picture this: you were planning on spending the 31st at home watching scary movies and eating sweets, then suddenly your BFF asks you to go to a party and you don’t have a costume (you were planning to stay in your PJ’s, after all) so what better idea to turn yourself into the DEAD VERSION OF YOURSELF?!
A few years ago, that actually happened to me. After school some of my friends and I decided to go out for Halloween really spontaneously. I was wearing the make up that I had on the whole day but legit with a few products I turned into a ZOMBIE ME: it was creepy, it was quick, it was easy and it was so much fun!
PS: a special thanks goes to my sista Julia who was her “dead self” last year as she said in our Fall TAG who totally reminded me about it.
YOU WILL NEED:
(you don’t have to use these exact products, this is just what I chose but you can use what you have)
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20.
- Red Lip Liner: Sephora Lip Liner To Go in Deep Ruby.
- Brushes: Two blending brushes one smaller and one bigger.
- Eye Shadows: A dark red, a mauvy grey and a dark brown: I used Red Ochre, Buon Fresco and Cyprus Umber from the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette
This look works best when you do it on worn in makeup (the one you had on ALL DAY) so I started with my everyday makeup already on (like, from my actual day):
- Blush, bronzer and lipstick faded through the day but instead of reapplying them I just dabbed some concealer on top of my lips and powdered all over it: you should have a lived-in and flat canvas now.
- Put a red liner in the waterline, on the sides and on the inner part of your mouth and blend it with your fingers.
- Use a mixture of the three shadows to enhance your darkness all around the eyes, the contours of your face (so cheekbones, sides of the mouths, temples, neckline) and also on your inner mouth. Blend, add brown, blend, add red, blend: the more tired and dirty you look the better. HAVE FUN!
- Use dry shampoo or translucent powder on the roots of your hair to make them grey and puffy.
- Put the lip liner and the shadows around your nails to give your hands the same dead appearance.
- If you have fake blood (like I had in 2013) use it over the “bruise” to make them look like open wounds.
Halloween | She Devil #Halloweek
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply