Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Frosted Cranberry look.
I have been planning this look in my head for so long and I’m so pleased for the way it turned out. I’m feeling myself in it and since I’ve been quite anxious lately feeling myself is a huge step.
For today’s #MakeupMonday I brought to you a cool toned look, for once, am I the only one who is getting tired of warm tones? But I decided to add a pop of red, that you can totally skip if you don’t like it, just to make it more interesting: it totally remindes me of a snow covered cranberry, am I right?
I used to do this look all the time when I was in high school using MAC Satin Taupe and Naked Lunch so if you have those you can totally replicate the OG of this make up.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte (Shade: Natural Rose)
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (Shade: NC20)
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker (Shade: Nude Beige)
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna (The bigger shade in the palette)
- Blush: Nars Blush in Dolce Vita (The last shade in the palette)
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette (Shade: Pearl) I used the lightest shade called Blow A Fuse
- Brows: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade (shade: Brunette) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette, I used Vermeer on the inner part of the eyes and Antique Bronze on the outer corner, crease and lower lash line. Where the two shades meet I used Venetian Red to give it a pop or colour and overall a more festive vibe! Blended everything to mash all the colours. Tempera on the browbone completed the look.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper, I did my usual wings. I used the Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in Bronze on the wateline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise
- Lipstick: NYX Lip Lingerie in Bedtime Flirt
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling or use the ashtag #MakeupMonday.
You can also find me on
Some of the links in the post may be affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutley does not influence my choice of items to show you.