The Holidays are approaching and today’s #MakeupMonday is perfect for them. This look is super quick and easy, if you want to look put together in less than 10 minutes you won’t want to miss it.
I also use this make up a lot during the weekends or when I feel really lazy but I still want to feel pretty (to be honest on most days I go make up FREE): it’s really glowy and cute, kind of Disney princess inspired.
I know some people find liquid liner really hard and definitely not quick but that’s not the case for me. I’ve been doing winged liner for years so I find it really easy and my best way to feel put together, I almost always wear a wing if I’m wearing make up, but feel free to skip it if it’s not your forte.
- Primer: Dr.Brandt Pores No More
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer (Shade: NC20)
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker (Shade: Nude Beige)
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Rockateur Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette (Shade: Pearl), I used the first shade Blow A Fuse.
Tip: As you can see I’m going foundation free, if you want to skip foundation too, I still suggest you a primer to minimize pores and make the powders (powder, bronzer, blush and highlighter) last longer and a setting spay to make them mash together and look less cakey.
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
Tip: I decided to use only the brow gel because it’s tinted and it has fibers so I can have them both filled, colored and set in a snap.
- Eyeshadows: Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette, I used the shade Primavera, (my favourite, I’m pretty sure I’m about to hit pan on it) all over the lid to have a glowy base. In the inner corner I used the same highlighter I used the same I used on the face.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black to tightline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise
- Lipstick: Dior Addict Lip Glow in Pink, this is my all time favourite lipstick as it changes colour with your personal body temperature and creates the perfect pink shade, it’s also super hydrating and makes the lips look amazing.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling or use the ashtag #MakeupMonday.
You can also find me on
Some of the links in the post may be affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutley does not influence my choice of items to show you.