Today’s #MakeupMonday was actually voted from you on Instagram Stories and it’s going to be a silvery grey smokey look, something cool toned in this ocean of warm-toned looks we see every day.
Ever since I did my Slytherin Snake look for Halloween I kept thinking that I wanted to incorporate more grey in my make up because I love the way it looks on my complexion and the way it pares with my eyes.
I absolutely love the way grey combines with purply shades so I decided to add a bit of colour into this look, while still keeping it super wearable. I kind of wanted to do something different from my usual style and I love the final results.
- Primer: Dr.Brandt Pores No More
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker in Nude Beige
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Rockateur Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft And Gentle
- Brows: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade (shade: Brunette) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadow: All over the lid I used the Inglot Eyeshadow Pearl in 420, in the crease on the lower lashline I used Buon Fresco from the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette. To highlight the browbone and inner corner I used the same MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft And Gentle.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black to tightline. To softly define the lower lashline I used the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Rockstar.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise
- Lipstick: Maybelline Colour Sensational in 207 Pink Fling
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling or use the hashtag #MakeupMonday.
You can also find me on
Some of the links in the post may be affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.