Clicca qui per leggere il post in italiano
It’s about to get festive here so bust out your red lipstick and lets… Ok that sounded like an advertise… In all seriousness… Well, it’s make up so it’s not really serious… Anyway, today’s #MakeupMonday is my Everyday Look for this Holiday season.
I absolutely love to wear red lipstick everyday around Christmas and paring it with golden eyes is my top favourite thing to do.
This look is absolutely wearable because the eyes are super light and the focus is on the lips: I’m using my favourite Ruby Woo from MAC that being said, let me know what’s your favourite red lipstick because I really want to expand my collection…
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker in Nude Beige
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Dallas Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: Dior Skin Air Luminizer in 001 Nude Glow
- Brows: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade (shade: Brunette) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadow: Smashbox Full Exposure Palette, I used the second shade on the top row all over the lid (Glittery Gold) and the third in the inner corner (Champagne). Blended everything in the crease.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling or use the ashtag #MakeupMonday.
You can also find me on
*Some of the links in the post may be affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutley does not influence my choice of items to show you.*