Today’s #MakeupMonday is inspired by a look I saw on Instagram a while back and I totally fell in love with it, can’t remember who did it, but I love the contrast of the full matters with the glitter liner.
You can literally pair whatever lips you want with it: I chose a dark matt nude that was really long lasting, actually the WHOLE LOOK LASTED for about 12 hours. So impressed!
It was really quick to do yet a got quite a few compliments on it, I think if you are getting ready in a rush, you can create this look and be out the door and party-ready in no time at all!
- Primer: Dr.Brandt Pores No More
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker in Nude Beige
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette in Pearl, I used all three shades.
- Brows: NYX Tame & Frame Brow Pomade (shade: Brunette) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadow: Marc Jacobs The Lolita Palette, I used the light cream shade all over the lid and the brown in the crease and on the lower lashline. On the inner corner, I used the same highlighters I had on the face. (I used eyeshadows but you can totally use powder all over the lid and bronzer in the crease)
- Eyeliner: NYX Glam Liner in Nude Glam + Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black to tightline.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise
- Lipstick: Wycon Long Lasting Liquid Lipstick in 06 Nude
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling or use the hashtag #MakeupMonday.
You can also find me on
Some of the links in the post may be affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.