Welcome back, I’m so so EXCITED because FINALLY this blog is SELF HOSTED! It was a journey but I hope you’ll like the new design and you will love the new site as much as I do!
So as you might notice the person in the photo is not me (if this is the first time you see one of my post, well welcome, that’s not me) it’s my SISTER QUEEN! Moving to self hosted caused me a lot of stress so my acne flamed up, plus I have a bug bite near my eye so NO WAY I would put make up on my skin, once I’ll heal you’ll see me again. Promise!
Even if my sister is gourgeous. Thank you sis for the help, love you!
But another reason I wanted my sister is because today’s #MakeupMonday is a recreation of Emma Roberts at the MET Gala look aka my favourite look of 2017 and I think they look quite similar so this make up will suit her more than me anyway. The wonderful Charlotte Tilbury created the look using her make up line but since I don’t have it, I’ll use what I have, hopefully they’ll look similar.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker in Nude Beige
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: CORALista Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: Dior Skin Air Luminizer in 001 Nude Glow
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Heat, I used Ounce all over the lid, Chaser as transition shade in the crease, lastly, I used Cayenne in the crease going outwarse to make the winged out shape and on the lower lashline. Then from the Smashbox Full Exposure Palette I used the second shade all over the lid, I applied it with my finger to make it super intense. In the inner corner I used the same highlighter I put on her face.
- Eyeliner: Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in Demolition, used to create the wing.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise + Eylure Volume 100 Lashes.
- Lipstick: NYX Lip Lingerie in Bedtime Flirt.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling or use the ashtag #MakeupMonday.
You can also find me on
Mimi & Queen
Some of the links in the post may be affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutley does not influence my choice of items to show you.