Hi Darlings, this is my No Makeup Makeup Look AKA how many times can Mimi say the word Make up in a sentence!?
But on another note I’ve been wearing this look a lot and I got SO MANY COMPLIMENTS like it’s not even funny! So I thought I could recreate it for you.
This look is so easy and quick requires minimum produts, it LEGIT takes 5 minutes to do it and I’m going to give you all my tips to make it look like you are not wearing a stitch make up and you just “Woke Up Like This“.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose + Garnier Natural Aloe Extract Moisturiser
TIP: Mixing your foundation with your face cream is the easiest and cheapest way to create a tinted moisturiser that will make you look natural and radiant without being heavy.
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker in Nude Beige
- Blush: Kiko Shade Fusion Trio Blush in Natural Rose
TIP: Using a natural blush on the tip of your nose other than your cheeks will look like you are naturally flushing and so look natural.
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette in Pearl, I used the first, most delicate, shade on the high points of my face and on the inner corners.
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
TIP: Filling in your brows will bring attention to your eyes without looking heavy.
- Mascara: L’Oreal Lash Paradise
- Lipbalm: Kiehl’s Lip Balm #1
TIP: A lip balm will hydrate and protect your lips without adding any colour.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray
TIP: The spray will make all the face make up we applied to mesh together.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.