Hi Darlings, today’s post is going to be an Aria Montgomery from Pretty Little Liars Inspired Look.
“Got a secret can you keep it?…” Are you fans of Pretty Little Liars like me? I love that show and recently my favourite girl Jackie Wyers did a tutorial of Alison DiLaurentis which totally reminded me how much I miss this show.
My favourite liar has always been Aria Montgomery, I love her aesthetic and we have really similar personality so of COURSE for today’s #MakeupMonday I had to recreate her look.
Do you like Pretty Little Liars? Who is your favourite Liar?
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation in Bisque Medium
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: MAC Mineralize Blush in Dainty
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette in Pearl, I used the first shade.
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked2 Palette, I started with Bootycall all over the lid and Tease in the crease, on the outer corner I put Suspect and I deepened it with Busted. I used Snakebite on the lower lashline. With a tiny brush I put Blackout on the lower lashline, really close to the waterline.
- Eyeliner: Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black I used it to create a soft smudgy line on the upper lashline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Lash Sensational
- Lipstick: MAC Creamsheen Lipstick in Créme Cup
- Lipgloss: MAC Lipglass in Soar, Slightly dabbed on top to darken the lipstick and to give more shine.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the hashtag #MakeupMonday.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.