Hi Darlings, today’s #MakeupMonday is going to be a recreation of Jennifer Lawrence ‘s look at the Oscars.
I love Jen and I’m obsessed with this make up which was created by one of my favourites make up artists Hung Vanngo, he didn’t share which products he used but he said the lipstick was a mix of more colours.
Jen has hooded lids as I do (basically the only thing we have in common) so this look was perfect for me to recreate, it is a sexy and original bronzy smokey eye with pumpkin lips. She was my favourite at the event, I’m so happy you voted for her look on Instagram.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: Marc Jacobs Genius Gel Foundation in Bisque Medium
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: CORALista Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette in Pearl, I used the second shade.
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Palette, I started with Buck as my transition shade to make blending easier, then I put Smog all over the lid and on the lower lashline, I used Darkhorse on the outer corner to make the winged-out shape and on the outer part of the lower lashline. Lastly, I used Half Baked on the inner part of the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black to line the inner rhyme.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipliner: Lip Liner To Go in Light Brown to outline the lips.
- Lipstick: I used the Kiko Velvet Passion in 316 Vintage Rose mixed with the Maybelline Colour Sensational in Craving Coral to make it more orangey.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.