So Easter is in about a week and althought I’m not really celebrating I thought I could share with you a girly soft look perfect for the day.
To make it even better I decided to use all drugstore products and I know the lips are quite strong, you can totally tone them down and use whatever colour you want.
Also, about the lips, the lipstick I used it’s from an italian brand and I couldn’t find it anywhere online but I found a dupe in an essence pencil that is almost the same shade which should be easier to find.
Other than that the look is very quick and simple, I’ve been loving nude coloured pencils in the waterline.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer (completely forgot to put it in the picture)
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: Maybelline Master Camo Concealer Kit in Light
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Bronzer: Wet ‘n’ Wild Contouring Palette in Dulce De Leche
- Blush: Wet ‘n’ Wild Color Icon Blush in Pearlescent Pink
- Highlighter: Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips in Natural Nude
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: H&M Colour Essence Eye Cream in Champers
- Eyeshadow: I used the Essence All About Bronze Palette and I put the rosy champagne all over the lid and the shimmery white in the inner corner.
- Eyeliner: Rimmel Scandaleyes Kohl Kajal in Bronze to line around my eyes and then smudged it + In the waterline I used a nude eyeliner from Kiko (*similar)
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Option 1: Essence Long Lasting Lip Liner in Yummy Berry
- Option 2: Debby Lip Chubby Mat in Magenta
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the ashtag #MakeupMonday.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.