In the last couple of months, I’ve been nominated for a lot of Blog Awards that I can’t keep up with them anymore, so instead of doing one post for each of them, I’ll do a collective one with all of them.
I’ve also been nominated again for some awards I’ve already done and as much as I appreciate the nominee I won’t do them again, just know that even if I won’t do a post I love you so much and I’m so grateful that you thought of me!
So today we are going to cover:
- The Brotherhood Of The World Award, thank you Ingrid
- The Real Neat Blog Award, thank you Sarah
- Sunshine Blog Award, thank you Armani
- Versatile Blogger Award, thank you Jessica
- The Unique Blogger, thank you Emily
Go and check out these awesome girls!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and post a link to his/her blog.
- List the rules of the award and post a picture of the award.
- Answer the questions from your nominator.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and be sure to let them know.
- Write a list of questions of your nominees to answer
- Where are you from?
- Where do you live now?
Same as above
- If you can go anywhere in the world where would it be, and why?
London, I’ve been wanting to move there since I was 12 years old.
- Dogs, or cats?
Dogs I have two, but I love animals in general.
- What’s behind the name of your blog?
Blush and Darling are two of my favourite words and blush pink is my favourite colour. I like the way they sound together but my friend Julia actually came out with the name.
- What do you do for self-care?
Watch TV Shows, they are my way to zone out.
- What items can you not leave behind when leaving your apartment, or home?
Keys and LipBalm
- Favourite fashion style?
Country boho… But I live in all black/leggings almost everyday XD
- Do you blog full-time?
Yes, but I also work as Virtual Assistance for other bloggers (if you want to know more details or you are interested in the service to send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Who inspires you?
- Put the award logo on your blog
- Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs
- Answer the 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate any number of bloggers you really like, linking to their blogs
- Let them know you nominated them
- Ask your nominees 7 questions
- How would you describe your blogging style?
I do make up tutorials and reviews, so I hope my style is clear and informative.
- How do you motivate yourself to keep on blogging and posting good content?
To be honest, this is my dream and I love it so much so it’s not hard at all. I think treating it as a job helps me when I just want to lay down and watch Netflix.
- What would you say are the pros and cons of being a blogger?
PROS: It gave me a space to express myself that is the only mine and I can show all the sides of my personality in it.
CONS: It’s so hard to stand out when there are so many content creators out there that have better equipment than you.
- What is it that you genuinely find pure bliss in?
Snuggling with my dog Marley
- If you could travel back in time, what would you tell your younger self?
Life is though but darling, so are you.
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you go and why?
London, I’ve been wanting to move there since I was 12 years old.
- What is your most dominant personality trait?
I’m bossy, determined and super sarcastic
- Thank the person who nominated you and link them.
- Answer questions nominator has given you.
- Display the rules and the award
- Give them 10 questions!
- Nominate people and make them do all of the above.
- Favourite Blogger?
I can’t choose sorry
- Favourite Chips flavour?
Not really a fan of chips..
- Last nightmare you had?
I had to go through some small tunnels (I’m claustrophobic)
- Any childhood show you remember?
Lizzie McGuire, Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana, Hercules, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, That’s so Raven… Do I really need to go on? I’m a sucker for TV Shows, always been!
- Samsung or Apple and why?
Apple. Because I think they are prettier and way easier use to use.
- Ever been in a relationship?
- Like school or hate it?
TBH I like to study it’s just that my schools were horrible, people and teachers.
- Favourite social media?
- Do you have a certain theme or random?
White background and frame on every photo… It kinda looks like a theme but really is not.
- Do you see yourself somewhere big in the future? If yes then where?
If you mean city wise, I live in Rome which is pretty big but my dream is to move to London.
- You should post about the nomination and thank the fellow blogger who nominated you.
- You must nominate 15 other bloggers you follow that inspire you.
- You must use one of the approved pictures for your featured image on your post.
- You are advised to include 7 facts about yourself.
Facts About Me
- I’m a Gemini which I’m sure it’s the best way to describe me.
- I’m super sarcastic, sometimes I don’t even know if I’m joking or not
- I’m a loner
- I absolutely adore Disney movies.
- I’m super proud to be a Slytherin and, no, not all the Slytherins are bad. “We’ve all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That’s who we really are.”
- I used to bite my nails until I got braces at 11, after that I became obsessed with nail polish and never bit them again
- There are a few TV Shows that no matter how many time I’ve seen them I can rewatch them infinite times… These shows are Gilmore Girls, Big Bang Theory, Gossip Girl and Stranger Things.
- Answer all the questions asked by the blogger who nominated you
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you
- Nominate 8 to 13 bloggers for the same award
- Ask 3 questions
- What first impression do you hope you leave people with?
I don’t know, a good one…
- You have $150 dollars (USD, but convert if you don’t use USD :)) to spend anywhere. Where would you spend it and what would you get?
Sephora, probably in Nars and Urban Decay stuff.
- Weirdest run-in you’ve had with someone?
I was doing a driving lesson on reversing the car, I was struggling, then in the same street in front of me a car does one and my teacher says:
“See, it’s not that hard, that was a really good reverse, you can do it too”
“Yeah… That was my dad”
- What is your holy grail makeup product?
- Coffee or Tea?
- If you were to go back in time where would you go?
- What Disney princess are you?
- Night in or night out?
- If you can be part of a TV Show what would it be?
- Celebrity Crush?
- What is your favourite song?
- Moon or stars?
- Favourite flower?
I don’t nominate you for a specific award, pick and choose one that you like or one that you haven’t done yet!
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on: