Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Pop Of Purple Look.
It finally feels like Spring here, so today’s #MakeupMonday is fun and colourful but still on the neutral side because, you know, I’m not one to wear loads of colour.
For the pop part, I choose purple because it’s the Pantone Colour of this year and I’ve been seeing it a lot in make up collections.
Purple is such a beautiful shade in make up because it suits everybody like a neutral shade but brighter! I also used for the first time in forever my MAC eyeshadows and I forgot how much I love them.
- Primer: L’Oréal Infallible Pore Refining Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Rockateur Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette in Pearl, I used all three shades.
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: All the eyeshadows are from MAC I used Naked Lunch on the inner half of the eye, Satin Taupe on the outer half. Then I put Quarry in the crease and used to blend everything out, with Vanilla I highlighter the browbone. On the lower lashline, I firstly used NYX Slide On Pencil in Pretty Violet and then I put Pairfait Amour (also from MAC) on top.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black to tightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: MAC Lustre Lipstick in Patisserie
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the hashtag #MakeupMonday.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.