Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Gigi Hadid Glowy Look
I love Gigi Hadid! Let’s just start there, she’s my biggest celebrity crush, maybe it’s because she’s gorgeous, or maybe it’s because she’s a 1995 baby like myself or because she’s one of Taylor Swift’s BFFs but every time I know she’s on a red carpet I get SO EXCITED to see what look she’s going for. I literally can’t believe I haven’t done a look inspired by her.
I love that she plays with different looks and trends but for today’s #MakeupMonday I haven’t chosen a specific look to recreate in fact she tends to rock this Gold Eyes/ Glowy Skin / Coral Lips look quite often so that’s the look I’m going for. It’s so fresh and healthy I know I needed to recreate it for Spring.
Since this year I’m all about the bold lips I want to know what’s your favourite lipstick colour, let me know in the comments!
- Primer: L’Oréal Infallible Pore Refining Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory, I’ve only used it to set the concealer leaving the rest of my face more glowy
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna (The bigger shade in the palette), I’ve used it also instead of blush.
- Highlighter: Benefit Liquid Highlighter in High Beam
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Ba
- Eyeshadow: Marc Jacobs The Lolita Palette, I used the light brown in the crease and outer corner. To create the soft wing I used the dark brown. On top of them with a fluffy brush, I used MAC All That Glitters and I also put it on the lower lash line.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: Maybelline Colour Sensational Matte in Craving Coral
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the hashtag #MakeupMonday.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.