Today’s post is going to be a fun one, I’m going to do The Beauty Tag, I love tags and I love to talk about my experiences with make up so of course, I had to do this tag.
I try to do this kind of posts more towards the end of the month but I loved the questions so much that I wanted to post it early.
Have you done it? Let me know in the comments, also consider yourself tagged even if I don’t mention you and let me know when you do it because I’d love to read it.
Thank you so much to bae AKA Joy AKA Mademoiselle O’Lantern for tagging me (you can click on her name to read her post)
- Do you remember your first makeup item?
Yes, it was a blue gloss from Lancome, I don’t even know why I got a blue gloss, but I used to use it all the time, it had the nicest vanilla scent and I was so young when I got it, I paid 13€ for it (basically all I had)… OMG, I remember so clearly!
- Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specifications?
I want a mascara that makes my lashes look long and voluminous, that lasts but it’s not a pain to take off and also that it holds a curl. Currently, I’m obsessed with the new Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara
- What kind of coverage do you prefer from a foundation?
I like a light to medium coverage with a matt finish which is pretty much impossible to find.
- Favourite high-end brand?
Urban Decay and Nars
- What cosmetics brands have you always wanted to try but still haven’t?
Charlotte Tilbury, currently saving everything I earn to finally make my big purchase.
- Favourite drugstore brand?
- Do you wear false lashes?
Yes but not often.
- Is there any kind of makeup you can’t leave the house without?
I wear lip balm all the time but other than that no, I’m always make up free.
- What is your most cherished beauty product?
My ABH Modern Renaissance
- How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there, or get lots of goodies at once?
Not as often as I want, I like to pick up items here and there.
- Do you have a “beauty budget” or do you spend freely?
Freely but I try not to buy that often
- Do you utilize coupons, reward cards, and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
I have a Sephora member card so I often have some discount there, for the drugstore I always look for the most affordable price or for a sale.
- What type of product do you buy the most of?
Lipsticks… I’m addicted
- Is there a brand you absolutely can’t stand?
I’m sorry to say that Rimmel products never work for me and when they do I can’t stand the scent.
- Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics, like parabens or sulfates?
- Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup?
Sephora but I also love the drugstore.
- Do you like trying new skin care products or do you keep a certain routine?
I like to try new things but I pretty much keep the same routine.
- Favourite bath and body brand?
Dove, I love their body wash but I’m not super picky with body products.
- What brand do you think has the best packaging?
I like anything sleek and minimal like Nars, Marc Jacobs, Chanel etc…
- Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Gigi Hadid, I just did a #MakeupMonday inspired by her: Gigi Hadid Glowy Look
- Do you belong to any online makeup communities?
I don’t know…
- Favourite beauty gurus?
Jackie Wyers, Tati Westbrook, The Pixiwoos, Kalyn Nicholson, Fleur De Force those are some of my favourites.
- Do you like multi-functional products like lip and cheek stains?
- Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
Not at all.
- Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
Yes, I have the oiliest eyelids if I don’t use a primer my make up won’t last more than 30 minutes, my favourite is the Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- How many hair products do you use on a typical day?
- What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
- Would you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I think there’s always something to learn in the make up world so I would love to take masterclasses from famous make up artists.
- What do you love about makeup?
I like that it helps me to enhance my features and that it allows me to be creative, I love that when I do my make up I can zone out and just focus on that.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on: