Today’s #MakeupMonday is the recreation of a look I saw on Pinterest, that sadly I didn’t save but essentially is a all matt warm smokey eye with a grafic glittery liner.
I think this look would be perfect for a festival or I would totally rock it for a fun night out because it’s slightly over the top but still wearable.
I’m so excited because today I’m actually playing with some new products, like the foundation that you’ll see on Friday and the Fenty Highlighter that you’ll see reviewed Wednesday.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: Nars Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation in Deauville (I have a sample of it that I’m currently testing)
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Rockateur Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Heat, I used Sauced in the crease as my transition, I then put Ashes and En Fuego all over the lid, to further blend the colour in the crease I used He Devil and Cayenne which I’ve also used on the lower lashline.
- Eyeliner: NYX Glam Liner in Nude Glam I used it to create a fake wing + Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black to line my upper and lower waterline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: MAC Satin Lipstick in Brave
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the ashtag #MakeupMonday.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.