Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you this Easy Peachy Halo Look.
I swear as soon as the sun comes out I want to play with peach shades, I love the way they look to incorporate in an everyday look.
So today, the sun is shining, finally, I’m not a Summer person but I was CRAVING some sunshine and I burst out all my peachy powders to create this Easy Peachy (love me a good catch) Halo Monochromatic Look perfect for every day.
I also used one of my favourite Spring/Summer lipstick by YSL so you can guess I’m pumped. I hope you’ll enjoy this look!
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Bronzer: Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Blush: Nars Blush in Deep Throat
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Basics, I started with Naked2 in the inner and outer corner and in the crease to create the halo shape, then with Faint I darken up the same areas. I put the mix on the lower lash line too. In the centre, I used the L’Oréal Mono Eyeshadow in Pin Up Pink.
- Eyeliner: Sephora Kohl and Liner in Intense Black to thightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipliner: Maybelline Color Sensational Shaping Lip Liner in Dusty Rose
- Lipstick: YSL Rouge Volupte Shine in 15 Corail Intuitive
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.