I hope you liked the Best & Worst Dressed from the MET Gala because for today’s #MakeupMonday I’m recreating Blake Lively‘s look from the night.
I absolutely love her, she has the sweetest smile and she’s always so beautiful on red carpets and this time was no exception! Her gown was Versace and her make up was done by Kristofer Buckle using L’Oréal. I tried to use as much from the line as possible.
The look was voted from you on my instastories so I hope you’ll like my recreation.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Kiko Shade Fusion Trio Blush in Natural Rose
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust (the shade on the left)
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Basics Naked Palette, I used Faint to give the crease some depth. Then I used the L’Oréal La Petite Palette in Nudist, all over the lid I used the Pink shade, on the outer corner and lower lashline I used the Red and in the inner corner, I used the lightest Ivory shade.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever, I used it to line the upper lashline, which I smudged to create the subtle definition and to thightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation + Provoc 7324 False Lashes (Shoutout to Joy for getting these for me)
- Lipstick: Essence Sheer & Shine Lipstick in 09 I Feel Pretty
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the hashtag #MakeupMonday.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.