May is the month of Formal Occasions, that’s just how it is, whether you have a Wedding coming up or you are going to Prom or any other occasion you might have, Graduation, whatever, I got you covered.
This look is super chic, elegant and will work with any kind of dress. I feel like this is such an easy base look that you can build up or down depending on your style or the look you are going for: you can swap the wing liner with some red lips, you can add fake lashes if you want (I hate wearing them so I skipped for this look).
This look is also long-lasting and smudge proof, I used all the product I trust the most when I need my make up to STAY. Lastly, I also made sure it didn’t give any flashback so it’s safe to use if you are getting photos taken.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Rockateur Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: Smashbox Spotlight Palette in Pearl, I used all three shades.
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadow: Smashbox Full Exposure Palette, I used the fifth shade in the bottom row in the crease which I then built up with the second to last in the crease, outer corner and lower lash line. With an angled brush I’ve created a soft, very blended wing with the Black. I used the third shimmery shade all over the lid and the fourth on the browbone.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever, to thightline and on the lower lash line + In the waterline, I used a nude eyeliner from Maybelline (*similar)
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: NYX Lip Lingerie in Bedtime Flirt.
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the hashtag #MakeupMonday.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.