You didn’t see this coming, did you? Well, to be honest, I wasn’t planning on recreating her look, I had a completely different look planned for this week but the Royal Wedding happened and plan changed.
I thought I could recreate Meghan’s look but I wasn’t super convinced so as always I turned into Instagram stories (if you are not following me yet you can do it here) and did a poll. Well, 100% of the people who voted said YES (it’s never happened) so I had to do it.
Went out the same day to buy some products I needed (shout out to sister Claire for always being my driver) and today I’m bringing to you this glowy, natural and easy look recreating Meghan Markle make up for the Royal Wedding.
By the way you can read what my Sisters and I thought about the dresses in last week’s Best & Worst Looks | Royal Wedding. The last thing, I hate the way I look with my hair up so forgive me but for the rest of the photos, they are going to be down.
- Primer: Dr.Brandt Pores No More
- Foundation: L’Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion in 3 Vanilla
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline Matte Maker in Nude Beige (only to set underneath the eyes)
- Bronzer: She’s way tanner than me and in my opinion is not wearing any bronzer
- Blush: NYX Bright Idea Illuminating Stick in Rose Petal Pop
- Highlighter: Benefit Liquid Highlighter in High Beam
- Brows: Maybelline Brow Precise Micro Pencil (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Maybelline Colour Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze, I used this as a primer and as all over the lid shade.
- Eyeshadow: Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette, I used Warm Taupe in the crease, Cyprus Umber on the outer corner and Tempera as a browbone highlighter. On the inner corner, I used the same Benefit highlighter I used on my face.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever, to thightline and on the upper lashline
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: First I dabbed a little bit of the NYX Bright Idea Illuminating Stick in Rose Petal Pop + L’Oréal Paris Color Riche Shine Lipstick in Only In Paris
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question. If you recreate any of this looks don’t forget to tag me @blushydarling and use the hashtag #MakeupMonday.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.