Hi Darlings, for today’s #MakeupMonday I’m doing this Violet Dream smokey eye, that will look so good with a tan or, if you are a ghost like me, with more pale skin.
My family has a B&B here in Rome and one of the room is purple and gold so that’s where my inspiration comes from, in case you were wondering. It reminded me of Aladdin, oriental princesses and something out of a dream (I don’t know what I’m saying at this point I hope you get my view!)
SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: I quickly want to tell you that starting from this week, I’ll be posting a NEW SERIES of articles every Tuesday and Thursday with my sista Julia so we hope we will see you tomorrow for the new post. We are THRILLED!
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oréal Infallible 24H Matte in Natural Rose
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Dallas Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked3 Palette, I used Nooner as my transition shade and Trick as my all over the lid shade. In the outer corner, I’ve used the dark purple from that little quad (the quad is discontinued but any matt dark purple will work) mixed with MAC Pairfait Amour. I’ve used the same mix on the lower lashline too.
- Eyeliner: Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to thighline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation + Provoc 7324 False Lashes
- Lipgloss: NYX Butter Gloss in Tiramisu
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
Spring Top 5 // Nail Polish
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
You can also find me on
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.