No, you are not on another site… Seeing me in colours might be shocking, I know, but it’s Summer and although I don’t like it I have to face the fact that the warm weather (hot hot hot) makes me want to wear colourful stuff.
The sun shines, the days are long and all I do is reading under the air conditioning. That’s how I face Summer. Woah I think this is the dumbest intro I’ve ever done. Anyway, for today’s #MakeupMonday I’m using colour for once (I know Julia is so proud of me, right sista?).
I created this look with soft coral eyeshadow, bright blue eyeliner and a very (fake) tan skin. This look is going to be one of my staples, the base is long lasting and glowy at the same time and I love that tan (spent the day in the sun) kind of look.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion in 3 Vanilla
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer, I’ve put bronzer on top of my forehead, nose and cheekbones to get that sunkissed glow.
- Blush: Benefit Blush Mini in Gold Rush, I’ve put blush on top of my forehead, nose and cheekbones to get that slightly sunburned.
- Highlighter: Benefit Dandelion Twinkle Highlighter
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Marc Jacobs Eye-Conic Multi-Finish Eyeshadow Palette in Fantascene, I used the second shade called Covets in the crease and lower lashline, then I put the third one (Fantasy) all over the lid and I went over everything with the last one (On The Dance Floor) to give that more corally effect. I used the lightest shade on the brow bone (Flesh).
- Eyeliner: Sephora Colorful Eyeliner in Pool Party + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever, to thightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: Nars Orgasm Afterglow Lip Balm
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.