Hi Darlings, in today’s post I’m doing this Sunset Smokey Eye on my Sister Queen.
That’s such a fancy name for a #MakeupMonday that I was about to call “Doing my sister’s make up for absolutely no reason” well, the reason is that I really didn’t want to do mine and she’s a better model than me anyway.
So for today’s look I let my creative juices flow and played with red shadow. Lately I really felt a connection with this colour, I don’t know why maybe because of the red sunset we are having this Summer. Honestly I don’t know. What I know is that Queen and I had a blast doing this look.
We played with make up and watched Sisters (how appropriate?) with Tina Fey and Amy Poehler which was H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S, I had to stop multiple times what I was doing because we were laughing so hard!
Thank you to my sister for always being my guinea pig when I want to play with make up! Love you!
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: Maybelline Superstay24H Foundation in Nude Beige
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer
- Blush: Benefit Blush Mini in Gold Rush
- Highlighter: Maybelline Master Chrome Highlighter in Molten Gold
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Nars Pro Prime Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Naked Heat, I used Sauced in the crease as my transition, to create the halo shape I used He Devil and Cayenne in the inner and outer corner which I’ve also used on the lower lashline. To intensify the red I used Venetian Red from the Anastasia Modern Renaissance Palette on top of that. To create some depth I used a mix on En Fuego and Ashes. Then in the center I used Scorched. I finished with Ounce on the brow bone.
- Eyeliner: Make Up For Ever Aqua XL Eye Pencil in ME-42.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: Maybelline Color Sensational Matte in Clay Crush
- Lipgloss: Fenty Beauty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
Fenty Beauty Universal Gloss Bomb Lip Luminizer| Review
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
Mimi & Queen
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.
Leave a Reply