In today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to share with you my Everyday Summer Look. This look is the ACTUAL look I’ve been wearing every day.
To be honest I don’t even wear make up every day but if I do this is the look I go for, obviously is incredibly easy because I don’t really want to fuss with make up in the heat and it’s quite long lasting.
I love the face make up because it looks incredibly natural like I’m actually tan and I love the subtle pop of colour in the mascara, it’s nothing noticeable and my lashes are still very bold but it’s a subtle way to enhance my green eyes.
Other than that I feel like this look is very glowy because even if you have oily skin (like I do) there’s no point in trying to keep your face matt when you know it’s a million degrees out, so instead of fighting the glow embrace it. This base doesn’t feel greasy it just looks glowy and it’s definitely better than an overpowered and cakey one.
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion in 3 Vanilla
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer, I’ve put bronzer on top of my forehead, nose and cheekbones to get that sunkissed glow.
- Blush: Benefit Blush Mini in Gold Rush, I’ve put blush on top of my forehead, nose and cheekbones to get that slightly sunburned look.
- Highlighter: Benefit Dandelion Twinkle Highlighter
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever, to thightline.
- Mascara: Kiko Free Soul Mascara in Burgundy Ride
- Lipstick: Nars Orgasm Afterglow Lip Balm in Orgasm
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.