Today’s #MakeupMonday was inspired by the lipstick I’m wearing, that as you can imagine is called Craving Coral.
This look is so easy and perfect for a summer night out where you don’t want to look overdone and you don’t want your make up to melt off your face, it will also look amazing with a tan, which I don’t have but if you do, coral lips look great with it.
Quick mention to the star of the show, this lipstick, it is such a flattering coral, even with my pale and cool toned skin it looks nice, so if you have trouble finding a bold orangy shade I suggest to take a look at this one. Here you can see the review.
- Primer: Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch
- Foundation: Nars Sheer Glow Foundation in Deauville
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Too Faced Peach Perfect Mattifying Setting Powder
- Bronzer: Benefit Hoola Matte Bronzer
- Blush: Dallas Box o’ Powder Blush
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty Killawatt Freestyle Highlighter in Lightning Dust/Fire Crystal
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Eyeliner: Wet ‘n’ Wild Coloricon Kohl Eyeliner in Pros And Bronze in the waterline + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever to tightline
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: Maybelline Colour Sensational Matte in Craving Coral
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.