I just got back home from a week in Genoa and I’m so into the holiday blues (well, I’m writing this post in advance but I assume I’ll be in terrible holiday blues once this post will be live) so I thought that a little yellow would brighten up my day.
If you haven’t noticed yellow has been all over this Summer, it’s nothing groundbreaking but I love that this colour has been into fashion and make up a lot lately. Yellow makes me happy.
Now, I don’t recall the last time I wore yellow make up, if ever, so this look is definitely out of my comfort zone but after getting the Maybelline Lemonade Craze palette I had to play with a little yellow eyeshadow therefore here I am today doing this Sunflower Dream #MakeupMonday using all drugstore products, keeping it affordable!
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: L’Oreal Paris Nude Magique Cushion in 3 Vanilla
- Concealer: Maybelline Master Camo Concealer Kit in Light
- Powder: Maybelline SuperStay Powder in Ivory
- Bronzer: Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer in Bronzer
- Blush: Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
- Highlighter: Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips in Natural Nude
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: Maybelline Master Camo Concealer Kit in Light
- Eyeshadows: Maybelline Lemonade Craze Palette, I used the shade Coral Punch in the crease and then deepen it up with Old Fashion. I used the same mix on the lower lashline too. I used Lemonade Craze all over the lid and Main Squeeze in the middle to create a spotlight effect. On the browbone and inner corner I used Sunnies.
- Eyeliner: Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Liner in Black + Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever, to thightline.
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: L’Oreal Les Chocolats Ultra Matte Liquid Lipstick in Dose Of Cocoa
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
The links in the post are affiliate, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.