Hi Darlings, in today’s #MakeupMonday I’m going to show you this Orange Smokey Eye.
It is my baby sister Queen’s birthday so like I did last year I decided to glam her for this post.
She’s turning 20 today and I LITERALLY can’t believe my little sister is 20. I get pretty emotional with these things so let’s just not go there.
We always have so much fun playing with make up, we decided to use with some new stuff I recently got and that I’m gifting to her. Her eyes are so pretty I love doing her make up.
Happy Birthday sweetheart, you make my days so much brighter and you are my favourite person to fight with. Love you!
- Primer: NYX Angel Veil Primer
- Foundation: Maybelline Superstay24H Foundation in Nude Beige
- Concealer: MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in NC20
- Powder: Fenty Invisimatte Blotting Powder
- Bronzer: Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
- Blush: Benefit Blush Mini in Gold Rush
- Highlighter: ColourPop Super Shock Highlighter in Fire
- Brows: Maybelline Total Temptation Eyebrow Definer (shade: Soft Brown) + Maybelline Brow Precise Fiber Filler Mascara (shade: Medium Brown)
- Primer: ColourPop Supernova Shadow in Astrology
- Eyeshadows: Urban Decay Born To Run, I used the shade Baja in the crease and on the lower lashline, then from the ColourPop The Zodiac Palette, I used The Aries all over the lid, The Virgo in the outer corner and The Leo in the inner part.
- Eyeliner: Essence Long Lasting Eye Pencil in Black Fever, I used it to line the upper and lower lashline + Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Trooper
- Mascara: Maybelline Total Temptation
- Lipstick: ColourPop Crème Lux Lipstick in What’s Your Sign?
To set it all in place I used the Essence Instant Matt Setting Spray.
I really hope you guys enjoyed it, don’t forget to like, comment and share to let me know all your thoughts and if you have any question.
Follow @blushydarling on:
Mimi & Queen
The links in the post are affiliates, which means I get a small percentage from the sales if you use my link. This does not in any way affect the price you pay for the item, and absolutely does not influence my choice of items to show you.